Sam’s Day was started in 2005 by friends of Sam Killian. Sam is a 10 year old boy from Rockwall, TX that was diagnosed with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy in 2005. Since 2005, Sam’s Day has raised over $856,014, all of which has gone directly to funding a cure for Duchenne. With your support, we are having an impact on this disease, and how it affects the 150,000 boys around the world with Duchenne MD.
When: Saturday, October 27, 2012 from Noon to 3 pm
Where: CenterPark at NorthPark Center (8687 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75225)
- Google Map of CenterPark: http://samsdaytexas.org/CenterPark
- Directions and Map of NorthPark Center & Surrounding Area: http://www.northparkcenter.com/directionsmap.html
- Site Map of NorthPark Center & Surrounding Area: http://www.northparkcenter.com/sitemap.html
- Interative Store Map: http://www.northparkcenter.com/map/storemap.php
Activities & Refreshments:
- Slide & Bounce House
- Carnival Games
- Face Painters & Magicians
- Balloon Artists & Jugglers
- Wheel Chair Obstacle Course
- Silent Auction
- Gamestop Video Games
- Human Hamster Balls
- Spooky Strings Marionette Show
- …and More!
Save the Date Cards, Posters and Brochures
To download a copy, right click on the link for each item and then click Save As.
Sam’s Day 2012 at NorthPark is Open to the Public!
View Sam’s Day 2012 at NorthPark in a larger map